Our Education Project focuses on 3 main areas:
1. Many Romanian students drop out of Middle School or High School due to lack of transportation money, supplies, or clothing.
2. Many students have access to get their tuition paid for, but don’t have the money to pay for living costs so they choose not to do to College.
3. Learning English as a second language helps people more and better jobs, and many adults don’t have access to ESL classes.
Our Education Project has goimpact360 organizations that:
– Find students and families struggling and helping with their specific needs to keep them in school.
– Provide scholarships for deserving students to help cover their expenses for a college education.
– Provide English as a second language classes that are available and affordable for all.
Sponsor a Family Project
Southeast Romania is a very impoverished area outside of the capital city of Bucharest. The average income is around $600/month but so many families live off less. This causes lots of stress on families and a lack of nutrition and opportunity for education.
Our Sponsor a Family Project lines up goimpact360 organizations that focus on two initiatives:
1. They buy essential items like soap, flour, sugar, oil, rice, etc…, deliver them, and offer emotional and other practical assistance on a monthly basis.
2. We’ve set up an Emergency Fund that helps cover immediate and catastrophic one-time needs like medical care, housing, food, or resources.
Our mission is to bring joy to kids in some of the poorest places in Romania. One way we do this is by providing amazing camp experiences for as many kids as possible. We can’t do this without your help. It costs $45 to provide one kid with a complete camp experience. This includes transportation, meals, shirt, and activities. Would you consider supporting us to so that we can make sure every kid gets to have an amazing camp experience?
Want to GO to Romania, experience the culture and make an impact in the lives of hundreds of Romanians? Each year we take teams to Romania to serve the House of Joy. We serve groceries and provide AMAZING camp experiences for hundreds of kids! The trips are between 8-14 days long and are open to anyone 16 years of age and older.